Working as a Support Coordinator at Yooralla
Yooralla’s Support Coordination team is growing!
Are you looking for an organisation that values Support Coordination, knows the NDIS, has the team and resources to help you to support NDIS participants to make the most of their NDIS plans? Then we have the roles you’re looking for!
Joining Yooralla means you’ll be part of a not-for-profit organisation that has supported people with disability and their carers for 100 years.
Being a Support Coordinator with Yooralla means you’ll have:
- a choice of flexible hours – full-time, part-time
- a competitive and attractive salary, with excellent tax benefits via salary packaging
- ongoing training, team support and professional development, and
- a choice of a region that suits you, with roles based in Kew, Gippsland, Carnegie, Benalla and Glenroy.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- effective time management and organisational skills
- a professional and positive work ethic
- ability to initiate and maintain contacts with a broad range of people and community organisations
- excellent relationship building and problem solving skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate in a positive and collaborative way with a diverse range of people
- demonstrated ability to manage financial resources in a complex environment
- excellent initiative and ability to work autonomously
- a current valid Australian driver's licence
- a current Victorian Working with Children Check, and
- a tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline such as disability, allied health, social science or welfare practice.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Download: Support Coordinator - Position description 309kb Support-Coordinator-PD-Feb-2019.pdf
Yooralla’s points of difference
Yooralla’s Support Coordination team is comprised of people with extensive disability services training. Yooralla provides specialist supports for people with disability with high and complex needs, and we are specialists in children's early intervention supports. We know the NDIS – we have been supporting participants from the beginning of the NDIS.
If you would like more information contact Michelle Williamson, Yooralla’s State-Wide Manager, Support Coordination and Case Management on 03 9666 4500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the application process contact Yooralla on 03 9666 4500 or email email@example.com