Assistance with Daily Living
Providing high-quality, individualised supports in your home and community
Yooralla provides Assistance with Daily Living, to support you to live the life you choose.
Our daily living supports are flexible and customised to your own needs, goals and outcomes.
At home, in the community, at school or work, for business, health or leisure, we provide one-on-one support, seven days a week.
You might want:
- support getting ready for your day
- to get out and about in the community
- someone to do household chores
- someone to help with food preparation and meals
- support with health and fitness
- assistance getting to appointments, or
- some travel support.
These are just a few things we can assist with. Tell us about your goals and how we can support you to live the life you want to live.
Our points of difference
We are the disability specialists
- Our services are available to you quickly.
- We provide flexible services, customised to your support needs.
- Our staff have extensive experience supporting high and complex needs.
- We uphold the highest standards of quality and safeguards. We actively promote and uphold the fundamental rights of people with disability as equal citizens, as advocated in the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (2006)
High quality staff
- Our staff are experienced, qualified and highly trained.
- Our recruitment process includes thorough interviews, national and international police checks, and Working With Children Checks where relevant.
- We meet sector quality certification and legislative requirements.
- Our support staff are provided ongoing professional development, refresher courses and accredited training to ensure they remain at the top of their profession.
You’re in total control
- Supports are cost effective and self-directed – totally in your control.
- We can match support staff to your unique needs, based on qualifications, experience, physical location, languages spoken and cultural requirements.
- You sign off on all shifts with our mobile time-management system.
- You can use whatever funding source is available – Individual Support Package, Transport Accident Commission (TAC), National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) or private funding.
Download: Assistance With Daily Living factsheet (PDF, 1.1mb) 1072kb Assistance-with-daily-living-2pp_web.pdf
Download: Assistance with Daily Living factsheet (Word, 376kb) 385kb Assistance-with-daily-living_Accessible-word.docx
You can ask for an Easy English Factsheet.
Click on Easy English Summary.
To find out more about our Assistance with Daily Living supports, please contact us.
Phone: 03 9666 4500