Facilitation and Planning
Our Facilitation and Planning service supports people with disability who want to explore their goals, expand their opportunities and enjoy community life.
We work with you on a short term basis to develop an Individualised Support Package (ISP) that meets your current and future needs. Your goals may be as specific as learning to drive or as complex as reviewing all your support needs. We can also support you to put together a comprehensive funding proposal for your ISP.
Our priority is to deliver a service that caters directly to your individual needs, goals and aspirations.
- A dedicated and skilled planner who can provide information about support options in your local area
- Access to services that meet your individual needs
- Expertise regarding the roles and responsibilities of services involved within the ISP
- Development of an ISP plan that reflects your needs, goals and aspirations
- Verification of an endorsed ISP proposal
- Support for the implementation of the ISP
In order to use our services, you must be on the Disability Support Register, approved to receive funding for an ISP or already have an ISP in place. If your eligibility has not yet been assessed, a referral can be made via the Department of Human Services
The service is available in the Metropolitan Melbourne, Gippsland, Hume and Loddon Mallee regions.
To find out more about Facilitation and Planning, please contact the office nearest to you.