Yooralla Library provides a wide range of information and resources on disability for all Victorians.
- Books – covering all aspects of disability including assistive technology, therapy, social inclusion, human rights and other related areas
- International and Australian Standards
- Electronic Databases
- Library catalogues throughout Australia, including university collections
- Literature searches on specific topics
- Table of Contents alerts
- Document delivery and inter-library loan
- Library web-based catalogue
9am – 5pm Monday to Wednesday.
We are part of the Independent Living Centre. Find out more on how to find us.
Some of our services are subject to fees. Please contact us for more information.