Employment, learning and recreational activities for people with disability, in a safe rural setting
Benalla Farm is located on 22 hectares of land to the east of Benalla. The farm aims to create and support job and life learning opportunities, in a rural environment.
You can participate in a variety of employment, skills training, recreation and group activities at the Farm, including:
- job skills training
- work in paid supported employment
- gain practical skills and training in agriculture and horticulture
- ‘patch to plate’ cooking – learn how to grow a vegetable garden and how to use the vegetables
- structured activities designed to enhance learning and life skills, and
- recreation and group activities.
Activities at the farm also encourage people to connect with nature, with other people, and the local community.
Full kitchen facilities are available, and the kitchen, along with other facilities at the farm, can be used by community groups on a short or long-term basis.
To find out more, please contact Yooralla Pathways to Employment Group Manager:
Phone: 03 9916 5772
167 Sydney Rd
Benalla, Victoria 3672
PO Box 238, Benalla, Victoria 3672