We provide long term accommodation for people with disability in ordinary houses or units in the community. We aim to support you to enjoy the independence of living in your own home.
- Work to ensure you are in control of what happens in your own home and living environment
- Support you to develop and achieve your goals and priorities
- Assist you to learn or enhance your independence through:
- Health support and therapy staff
- Access to adult education
- Access to aids and equipment
- Provide support and opportunities for you to connect with others in the local community
We have a number of residential options including:
- Individual units
- Houses for 5 to 6 residents
- Larger houses for 9 to 11 residents
All our houses and units are located in suburban streets and are no different to any other in the neighbourhood (other than ramps to allow access for people with physical disability).
We offer support to people aged between 16 and 86 years with a range of disability including: physical, intellectual, acquired brain injury or dual disability (including mental health).
Our staff can offer support from several hours a day, to 24-hour support with sleepover staff or active night shift depending on need.
We have almost 70 houses and units spread across six regions of Victoria - Southern, Eastern and North West metropolitan areas and Gippsland, Hume and Loddon/Mallee.