Strengthening your ability to coordinate and implement supports and participate in the community.
Yooralla provides Support Coordination services that assist you to find the right providers and coordinate a range of supports, both funded and mainstream. Working with you and your support network, we can assist you to explore your options, develop resilience in your own network and community, to resolve points of crisis and to build on informal supports.
Our Support Coordination service aims to strengthen your ability to undertake tasks associated with the management of your own supports.
There are three levels of Support Coordination
- Support Connection
Short term assistance to identify service providers and negotiate service agreements.
- Support Coordination
Longer term capacity building support to navigate the complexity of services and supports you need from a range of providers.
- Specialist Support Coordination
Specialist support coordination where you have a more complex situation.
How we can help
We can support you to:
- identify the services that meet your individual needs
- coordinate service providers and support
- liaise with government agencies
- organise the manner and timing of supports, including service agreements
- obtain quotes for services
- source suitable accommodation and respite options
- link you into work or other community activities
- coordinate health and medical specialists
- respond to a crisis
- implement and monitor your NDIS plan or re-develop your goals prior to a plan review.
Our points of difference
Yooralla’s Support Coordination team is comprised of social workers, case managers, allied health professionals and people with extensive disability services training.
We support all levels of disability and have specialists that support individuals with high and complex needs.
We match your needs with a specialist that is best suited to you.
Download: Support Coordination factsheet (PDF, 730kb) 748kb Support-Coordination_2pp_web.pdf
Download: Support Coordination factsheet (Word, 383kb) 392kb Support-Coordination_Accessible-word.docx
You can ask for an Easy English Factsheet.
Click on Easy English Summary.
To find out more about our Support Coordination services, please contact us.
Phone: 1800 966 725