We welcome all types of feedback from our customers, their families and staff about their experiences with Yooralla.
Feedback may include:
- Compliments: These are things that you think we’re doing well or may be recognition of a person who has helped you. By telling us what you like, we can aim to continue to do these things and provide feedback to staff.
- Suggestions: Your ideas on how we can improve things or do things better can help us to improve our services and ensure they meet your needs and wants.
- Complaints: We want to know when you’re not happy about an experience you’ve had with Yooralla. A complaint can be about a person, a service or something you have experienced. We will respond to any complaints received within three working days.
How you can provide feedback to Yooralla?
- Speak to your Yooralla site manager, service delivery officer or support worker.
- Call Yooralla’s Customer Relations Team: 03 9666 4500
- Call us via the National Relay Service: 133 677
- Call us via Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS): 13 14 50
- Complete the Yooralla feedback form
- Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the Your Yooralla experience feedback form. Hard copies are available at Yooralla service sites or you can download a copy from below.
- Complete an easy English feedback form. Hard copies are available at all Yooralla sites or you can download a copy below.
- Fill out the ‘contact me’ slip, available at all Yooralla sites, and return to Yooralla in the reply paid envelope provided.
Your Yooralla Experience Forms
Download: Your Yooralla Experience (PDF, 113kb) 117kb Your-Yooralla-Experience-PDF,-113kb.pdf
Download: Your Yooralla experience_Accessible (Word, 56kb) 54kb Your-Yooralla-experience_Accessible-Word,-56kb.docx
Other agencies that can help if you have a complaint
If you are not happy with our response you can escalate your complaint to an external agency. Read more about the external agencies that can support you.