Yooralla has a variety of ways for people to provide feedback about our services. Read more about our feedback options.
If you are not happy with our response you can escalate your complaint to one of the following government organisations:
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission. The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission is an independent agency established to improve the quality and safety of NDIS supports and services. It will oversee the quality of services provide by Victorian organisations from 1 July 2019. You can visit their website or phone 1800 035 544.
- Disability Services Commissioner (DSC): The DSC is an independent body that can assist in resolving complaints about Victorian disability service providers. You can visit their website or phone 1800 677 342
- The Complaints Resolution and Referral Service (CRRS): A complaints resolution service for people using Australian Government-funded disability employment and advocacy services. You can visit their website or phone 1800 880 052.
- Office of the Public Advocate (OPA): The OPA promotes the rights, interests and dignity of people with disability (specifically intellectual impairment, mental illness, brain injury, physical disability or dementia) living in Victoria. You can visit their website or phone 1300 309 337.
- Victorian Ombudsman: The Ombudsman investigates complaints about the administrative actions and decisions taken by government departments and agencies and about the conduct or behaviour of their staff. You can visit their website or phone (03) 9613 6222
- Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC): The HCC resolves complaints about healthcare and the handling of health information in Victoria. You can visit their website or phone 1300 582 113
- Department of Education and Training: The department offers learning and development support, services and resources for all Victorians, from birth through to adulthood. You can visit their website or phone 03 9637 2000.