Promise & Purpose
To support people with disability to live the life they choose
Designed by you, supported by us, and achieved together
- Customer-focused in our service, creative in our solutions
- Courageous in speaking up, determined in facing challenges
- Authentic in our relationships, honest in our conduct
- Accountable in our work, responsible for our actions
- Respectful of choices, embracing of diversity
- Passionate about our work, driven by our purpose and values.
Constitution of Yooralla
The constitution describes the purpose and aim of the organisation, the role of membership and the Board. The constitution supports Yooralla’s governance framework.
Yooralla reviewed its Constitution in consultation with a group of representative Members, and the revised Constitution was voted on and approved by Members on 9 November 2016 Annual General Meeting.
Yooralla is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission. Yooralla is a company limited by Guarantee. Our ACN is 005 304 432 and our ABN is 14 005 304 432.
Download: Yooralla Constitution (PDF, 278kb) 275kb Yooralla-Constitution-Nov-2016.pdf