Yooralla's Strategic Plan
To support people with disability to live the life they choose
Designed by you, supported by us, and achieved together
- Customer-focused in our service, creative in our solutions
- Courageous in speaking up, determined in facing challenges
- Authentic in our relationships, honest in our conduct
- Accountable in our work, responsible for our actions
- Respectful of choices, embracing of diversity
- Passionate about our work, driven by our purpose and values
Strategic Plan 2021-24
Yooralla’s previous strategic plan focused on preparing for the National Disability Insurance Scheme – the single largest reform of support for people living with disability in Australia’s history and one that Yooralla was proud to champion.
We’re now excited to share our new Strategic Plan 2021-24 that outlines how the organisation will extend the reach and diversity of our services to match the aspirations and goals of the community and the people we support.
- more actively engage with our customers, their families and carers along with our workforce – to design and build contemporary, evidence-based service delivery models that support our customers to achieve their goals.
- extend our range of leading-edge technology to improve the lives of our customers. We will invest more in evaluation, research and development, so that we know whether and how we are making a difference. We will share what we learn, and we will learn from others.
- continue to nurture our workforce so that their supports are safe and guided by evidence, and they find reward in changing people’s lives for the better. We will work to strengthen Yooralla’s financial sustainability, ensuring that we are here for our customers over the long-term.
Download: Yooralla's Strategic Plan 2021-24 (PDF, 765KB) 791kb Yooralla-Strategic-Plan-2021-24-2021_08_27.pdf
Download: Yooralla's Strategic Plan - Easy English (PDF, 1.5mb) 1629kb Final-Yooralla-Strategic-Plan-Easy-English-.pdf