We are committed to ensuring the safety of our customers, employees and community.
As at 16 June 2021 – The Victorian Government has announced further easing of COVID-19 restrictions for Melbourne and regional Victoria from 11:59pm on Thursday 17 June 2021.
In Melbourne, the new settings will mean:
- The 25-kilometre radius limit will be removed; people will be able to travel freely throughout Victoria
- Masks will no longer be required outdoors, but remain recommended when there is no ability to keep a 1.5 metre distance
- Everyone must continue to wear masks indoors
- The rule that if you can work from home, you should work from home will remain, but workplaces can return to 50% of capacity, or up to 20 people, whichever is greater
- Public gatherings will be allowed with up to 20 people
- Gatherings in the home will be permitted with up to two visitors to the home per day, plus dependents
- Hospitality venues will be able to host up to 25 people before applying the density quotient
- Gyms, indoor entertainment venues and electronic gaming will be allowed to reopen.
In regional Victoria, the new settings will mean:
- Visitors to the home will be limited to five adults per day, plus dependent
- Office caps increased to 75%, or 30 people, whichever is greater
- Public gatherings will be increased to 50 people
- Religious ceremonies will be capped at 300 for the venue
- Funerals are limited to 100 people
- Weddings limited to 50 people
- Restaurants and cafes can open to a maximum of 300 patrons per venue for seated service
- Smaller venues can host up to 25 people before any density quotient applies, or they can use density of one person per 2 square metres, up to 150 patrons.
The full table of new restrictions is available here.
The situation is evolving quickly, so we encourage you to regularly monitor the list of exposure sites.
We will keep you updated as the situation evolves, especially how this may impact on your services. You can contact your service manager for further information or support, or you can contact Yooralla's COVID-19 information line COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Thank you for your cooperation and stay safe and strong.