We are committed to ensuring the safety of our customers and staff which may result in changes to some of our services and sites
Yooralla staff and management will work closely with customers, families and carers and other service providers during this time. We will provide as much information as possible about any closures or changes to our services.
Social distancing is an important part of the health strategy to slow the community spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19). To upstand this, Yooralla has made the decision to temporarily close some services where larger groups of people attend.
The following Yooralla services will be temporarily closed:
- Community Hubs from 18 March, 2020
- Adult Social Groups from 18 March, 2020
- Yooralla’s Opportunity Shops from 18 March, 2020
- Children and Youth Groups from 18 March, 2020
- Camps and Holidays from 18 March, 2020
- Supported Employment by the 23 March, 2020
- Face-to-face Therapy is also closed from 23 March 2020
Yooralla is not considering stopping any services for Supported Independent Living (Residential services) during this period.
Like all members of the community, people who live in residential services need to have measures in place to protect their own health. Residential services are currently restricting visitations to ensure the safety of our customers.
If you have a specific question or need to speak to Yooralla directly, please contact us.