We are committed to ensuring the safety of our staff and the customers they support across our services and located at our sites.
The Yooralla Executive team continue to monitor the pandemic status and execute our Pandemic Response plan to facilitate a safe environment for our staff and customers.
The immediate measures in place for staff include:
- Official social distancing practice of 1.5 meters is practiced.
- Mandatory training on hygiene and hand washing has been completed.
- Work from home arrangements have been implemented for staff for whom this is a suitable option. Non-essential meetings have been cancelled and other meetings are held via teleconference.
- If staff or customers have any signs of respiratory symptoms (cold, cough and/or fever), staff will need to inform their manager, seek medical attention and not attend work; customers will be supported to seek medical advice.
- Yooralla has encouraged all customers, staff and community members to downloaded and register for the Australian Federal Government’s COVIDSafe app.
- Timely communications to staff via phone, email, text messages (SMS) and on this website.
If you have a specific question or need to speak to Yooralla directly, contact your Manager or head office.