We are committed to ensuring the safety of our staff and the customers they support across our services and located at our sites.
The Yooralla Executive team are monitoring the situation daily and implementing the measures required of Yooralla’s Pandemic Planning and Management policy in line with our requirements to ensure a safe environment for our staff and customers.
The immediate measures we have in place for staff include:
- Official social distancing practice of 1.5 meters has been enforced in all situations.
- Mandatory training on hygiene and hand washing has been completed to ensure customers are best supported.
- Work from home arrangements have been enforced for staff for whom this is a suitable option. Non-essential meetings have been cancelled and all other meetings are being held via teleconference.
- If staff or customers have any signs of respiratory symptoms (cold, cough and/or fever), staff will need to inform their manager, seek medical attention and not attend work; customers will be supported to seek medical advice.
- Communications to staff will be timely via phone, email, text messages (SMS) and on this website.
If you have a specific question or need to speak to Yooralla directly, contact your Manager or head office.