Working as an Occupational Therapist at Yooralla
Yooralla is recruiting Occupational Therapists with a strong understanding of working with a human rights practice framework, transdisciplinary models of support and excellent and proven clinical skills.
As an Occupational Therapist (OT) with Yooralla, you will use evidence-based practice to support children, adults or across the lifespan (dependent on the role) to achieve their goals as part of their NDIS plan. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a transdisciplinary/multidisciplinary team and best utilise your expertise in occupational therapy to provide quality support to deliver positive outcomes.
An allied health role with Yooralla will suit an OT who thrives in a person-centred and dynamic environment.
“The thing I enjoy most about what I do is that no day is the same”Hear from Yooralla Occupational Therapist, Leah
Apply Now: Occupational Therapist - Grade 2
The benefits of working at Yooralla include:
- A competitive and attractive salary with salary packaging (tax) benefits.
- Working in an experienced, collaborative and supportive multidisciplinary team of allied health professionals.
- Ongoing professional development and communities of practice.
- Administration and logistical support, so you can focus on your clinical work.
- Opportunities to get involved in research and development with leading Universities
- Diversity of caseload and working in a person-centred practice model.
- Flexible, permanent roles where you can choose to be full-time or part-time.
To be successful in these roles you will have:
- Experience in Occupational Therapist roles either in private practice, healthcare or organisational setting.
- Interest, or experience, in working with people with disability.
- Proven experience in working with children, adults or across the lifespan (dependent on the role) and an ability to work with others.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated clinical capability and analytical skills.
- A team player, with experience with working in a transdisciplinary or multi-disciplinary team.
- Awareness of inclusive practices to support children and adults in everyday settings.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A qualification in: Bachelor of Allied Health in Occupational Therapy or a Masters Allied Health, Occupational Therapy.
- Registered with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA).
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Find out more about working as an Occupational Therapist with Yooralla.
Working with Yooralla
If you want a rewarding role empowering people with disability we’d love to welcome you to our team! Join Yooralla and you’ll work as part of a positive and passionate team, in an organisation that has more than 100 years’ history. Yooralla supports Victorians with disability of all ages and needs, in their home and in the community. As one of Victoria’s oldest and largest not-for-profit disability services providers, Yooralla can provide you with a unique career path where your strengths, enthusiasm and skills are well-rewarded.
Find out more about what we do
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for an Occupational Therapy role with Yooralla, please click on the relevant position and click on apply now. If you have queries in relation to the position please call the contact person listed on the advertisement.
If you are interested in applying for any of the positions listed, please click on the relevant position and click on apply now. If you have queries in relation to the position please call the contact person listed on the advertisement.
Applications can also be forwarded to:
People & Culture
PO Box 238 Collins Street West, Melbourne, VIC 8007
Phone: 03 9666 4501