Meet our Community Engagement Team
Yooralla’s Community Engagement team is committed to supporting people with information through their NDIS journey, and helping them to understand how Yooralla can support them in the NDIS. We do this by:
- Work with NDIS planners, Local Area Coordinators and Support Coordinators to organise services for NDIS participants
- presenting at various forums regarding the NDIS and Yooralla
- attending disability events to chat to participants
- meeting with future/current NDIS participants one-on-one to discuss their specific circumstances. Participants can book their free one-one-one discussions here.
- answering questions via telephone and in person, and
- providing information resources about the NDIS, including free guides to the NDIS.
Our passionate and personable Community Engagement team knows the NDIS, disability and Yooralla…and we love to chat! We are:
Chat with us
Our Community engagement team can come and chat with you, and your team, if you would like an overview of Yooralla.
We normally present for about 30 mins and then open the floor to questions, and we can leave information materials if you like. Alternatively, we’re always happy to chat over the phone or a coffee.
If you’d like to book in a time for one of the team to present to you, perhaps on a specific topic (for e.g. assistive technology), please get in touch.
You can call our community engagement team directly on (03) 9666 4500 or email NDIS.email@example.com