Yooralla offers a large variety of flexible, quality services to adults and children with disability, and their carers, across Inner Gippsland, including Drouin, Leongatha, Wonthaggi, Morwell and Moe.
Yooralla’s services in Inner Gippsland include:
- Community Hubs and supports provide day services to support developing a range of life skills and community participation. Yooralla has community activities occurring throughout Inner Gippsland, and we have Community Hubs at:
- 138 Princes Way, Drouin, and
- 38-40 Horn Street, Leongatha.
- We have a bowling group in Morwell and Moe, and a social group in Drouin. Yooralla offers recreational opportunities for all ages, such as day activities, weekend camps, or a week away or even longer.
- Our short-term accommodation (respite) provides an opportunity to take a break from daily routine. Support is available in the home, or in our purpose-built respite accommodation.
- We offer a range of supported independent living options. We have accommodation sites at:
- Wonthaggi, and
- We have therapists available to travel to participants across Inner Gippsland, including speech pathologists, physiotherapists, psychologists and nurses. We specialise in support for children and adults with disability displaying behaviour of concern. We have therapists based in Morwell.
- We provide assistance with daily living for adults and children with disability. We provide one-on-one support which can cover getting ready for the day, getting out and about in the community, or getting to an appointment. Yooralla’s team can support NDIS participants throughout Inner Gippsland.
- We provide specialist therapies and interventions for children with developmental delay or disabilities, recognising the importance of early intervention in building a child’s functional capacity. Yooralla’s therapists travel throughout the Inner Gippsland area, and are based in Morwell.
- Yooralla can support people with free one-one-one discussions to get ready for their NDIS planning meeting and to make the most of their NDIS plan when they receive it.