Outer Eastern Melbourne
Yooralla’s Support Coordination service links adults and children with disability with the right providers to meet their needs. We support participants to understand and implement their NDIS plan.
Our multidisciplinary approach means we provide assistance to source providers, coordinate a range of supports, build on informal supports, resolve points of crisis, and help you develop resilience in your own network and community.
Our team is comprised of people with extensive disability services training who will travel to meet and support people throughout outer eastern Melbourne. We provide all levels of Support Coordination including Specialist Support Coordination.
Yooralla’s services in Melbourne’s Outer East include:
- Community Hubs and supports provide day services to support developing a range of life skills and community participation. Yooralla’s Community Hubs in Melbourne’s Outer East are located at:
- 77-79 Station Street, Ferntree Gully, and
- 2 Mons Parade, Noble Park
- We also have six community hubs in Melbourne’s Inner East as well
- We run social groups for adults in Croydon; and offer recreational opportunities for all ages, such as day activities, weekend camps, a week away or even longer.
- Our short-term accommodation (respite) provides an opportunity to take a break from daily routine. Support is available for adults in our Box Hill accommodation, or in a person’s own home.
- We have therapists available across Melbourne’s Outer East, including speech pathologists, physiotherapists, psychologists and nurses. We specialise in support for children and adults with disability displaying behaviour of concern.
- We provide specialist therapies and interventions for children with developmental delay or disabilities, recognising the importance of early intervention in building a child’s functional capacity.
- We provide assistance with daily living for adults and children with disability. We provide one-on-one support which can cover getting ready for the day, getting out and about in the community, or getting to an appointment.
- Our accommodation sites in Melbourne’s Outer East are in:
- Lilydale, and
We offer a range of supported independent living options.
Yooralla can support people with free one-on-one discussions to get ready for their NDIS planning meeting and to make the most of their NDIS plan when they receive it.