Yooralla’s Support Coordination service links adults and children with disability with the right providers to meet their needs. We support participants to understand and implement their NDIS plan.
Our multidisciplinary approach means we provide assistance to source providers, coordinate a range of supports, build on informal supports, resolve points of crisis, and help you develop resilience in your own network and community.
Our team is comprised of people with extensive disability services training. We have a Support Coordinator located in Benalla. We provide all levels of Support Coordination including Specialist Support Coordination.
- Community Hubs and supports provide day services to support developing a range of life skills and community participation. Yooralla has Community Hubs at:
- 58 Mansfield Road, Benalla
- 2 Park Lane, Wangaratta
- 18a Early Street, Mansfield.
- We run a social group for adults in Mansfield and Benalla; and offer recreational opportunities for all ages, such as day activities, weekend camps, or a week away or even longer.
- Our short-term accommodation (respite) provides an opportunity to take a break from daily routine. Support is available in the home, or in our purpose-built respite accommodation in Benalla.
- We offer a range of supported independent living options. Our accommodation service in the Ovens Murray area is:
- two sites in Benalla, and
- We have therapists available to travel to participants across Ovens Murray, including speech pathologists, physiotherapists, psychologists and nurses. We specialise in support for children and adults with disability displaying behaviour of concern.
- We provide assistance with daily living for adults and children with disability. We provide one-on-one support which can cover getting ready for the day, getting out and about in the community, or getting to an appointment.
- Yooralla can support people with free one-on-one discussions to get ready for their NDIS planning meeting and to make the most of their NDIS plan when they receive it.
- We also have free information guides to help participants at all stages of their NDIS journey. Contact our Community Engagement team if you’d like printed copies to give to participants.