Yooralla offers a large variety of flexible, quality services to adults and children with disability, and their carers, across Southern Melbourne.
Download: Yooralla Services Provider - Southern Melbourne (PDF, 877kb) 898kb Yooralla-services-Southern-Melbourne-4pp-Web-040618-Final.pdf
- Community Hubs and supports provide day services to support developing a range of life skills and community participation. Yooralla has community activities occurring throughout Southern Melbourne and we have a Community Hub at:
- 2 Mons Parade, Noble Park.
- We run a social group for adults in Narre Warren; and offer recreational opportunities for all ages, such as day activities, weekend camps, or a week away or even longer.
- Our short-term accommodation (respite) provides an opportunity to take a break from daily routine. Support is available in the home, or in our purpose-built respite accommodation.
- We offer a range of supported independent living options. Our accommodation services in Southern Melbourne are:
- two sites in Cranbourne
- McMahens Road, Bangholme, and
- two sites in Noble Park.
- We specialise in support for children and adults with disability displaying behaviour of concern. We have therapists available to travel to participants across Southern Melbourne, and therapists located in Narre Warren and Endeavour Hills.
- We provide assistance with daily living for adults and children with disability. We provide one-on-one support which can cover getting ready for the day, getting out and about in the community, or getting to an appointment. Yooralla’s team can support NDIS participants throughout Southern Melbourne.
- We provide specialist therapies and interventions for children with developmental delay or disabilities, recognising the importance of early intervention in building a child’s functional capacity. Yooralla’s therapists travel throughout Southern Melbourne, and we also have an office in Cranbourne.
- Yooralla can support people with free one-on-one discussions to get ready for their NDIS planning meeting and to make the most of their NDIS plan when they receive it.
- We also have free information guides to help participants at all stages of their NDIS journey. Contact our Community Engagement team if you’d like printed copies to give to participants.