Meet our Community Engagement Team
Yooralla’s Community Engagement team is committed to supporting people with disability and their carers with information through their NDIS journey. We do this by:
- meeting with NDIS participants one-on-one to discuss their specific circumstances. Participants can book their free one-one-one discussions
- answering questions via telephone, email and in person
- providing information resources about the NDIS, including free guides to the NDIS
- presenting at various forums regarding the NDIS and Yooralla, and
- attending disability events to chat to participants.
Our passionate and personable Community Engagement team knows the NDIS, disability and Yooralla…and we love to chat! We are:
Chat with us
Our Community Engagement team can answer questions about the NDIS in person, via email or over the phone.
If you have any questions about Yooralla or the NDIS, please contact Stephen, Shelley or June in Yooralla’s Community Engagement team:
How we've supported NDIS participants and carers
Read what people are saying about the support they’ve received from Yooralla’s Community Engagement team.
“It helped me think about things I hadn’t thought about. It is simple and straightforward, it has given me a way to provide a draft for the planner... You made it simple for me to understand goals and to break it down for me. Goals are not as difficult as you think, it is just what I want for my daughter’s future” – Amel from North Melbourne
"The information that was shared with me was specific to my child and was less general, unlike larger sessions I’ve been to." - Nicky from Glen Eira
"The one-on-one session was really beneficial because … I was able to ask questions about our son’s needs with a person who was very knowledgeable in the area and took the time to listen and respond." - Heather from Manningham
"Your advice was succinct and understandable, unlike some of the waffly meetings I have attended.” - Lesley from Bayside Peninsula