Yooralla’s step-by-step guide on how to implement your NDIS plan is designed to help people with disability and their carers to get their National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Plan underway.
The guide can help navigate the next steps to start receiving your supports. It covers:
- what do you need to do to implement your NDIS plan
- why you need to start implementing your approved plan as soon as you get it
- who will help you implement your plan
- what to look for in a service provider, and what to ask them
- Service Agreements and how they work, and
- what to do if you’re not happy with your NDIS plan.
Yooralla can also answer your questions in a free one-on-one discussion
To book a free one-one-one discussion with Yooralla to help you prepare for your plan review meeting or to find out how Yooralla can support you with your next NDIS plan, book via our website, email email@example.com or call 03 9666 4500 to let us know of a date and time that suits you.