Yooralla’s free guide can support families with children who have a developmental delay or disability to prepare for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
The NDIS is a big change for everyone, so it’s a good idea to get ready before it starts to roll out in your area. To make the most of your child’s NDIS planning meeting, you need to be prepared. This easy to follow guide is based on Yooralla’s experience with the NDIS and working with families and children. It can help you understand:
- eligibility and access for the NDIS
- the NDIS planning process
- what is a NDIS plan
- the pathways into NDIS for your child
- what will and won’t be funded in an NDIS plan
- how to prepare for your child’s NDIS planning meeting
- how to develop your child’s goals
- what happens in a planning meeting, and
- how implement your child’s NDIS plan.
Looking for a different guide?
Yooralla provide a range of guides to help you through your NDIS journey. If this one is not right for you, please browse through our collection.
You might be looking for: