Last chance to register for Yooralla's AGM and Big Day Out 2019!
DATE: 18 November 2019
Today is the last day to register to attend Yooralla’s Annual General Meeting and Big Day Out 2019.
The annual celebration will be held on Monday 25 November, featuring guest speakers and a variety of fun and accessible activities.
The guest speakers featured at the event are:
- Mr Graeme Head, NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commissioner, to discuss the role of the Commission
- Ms Eva Sifis, who has an acquired brain injury, will share her story and how she founded her business, By Accident.
Attendees will be able to experience virtual reality, as well as Nintendo Wii. The photo booth and face painting will are also back by popular demand in 2019!
During lunchtime, attendees will be entertained by Australia’s first all-female pop group with disability - The Sisters of Invention.
Date: Monday 25 November 2019
Venue: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
Time: 10.00am – 3.00pm
- 10.00am – Event opens and activities commence
- 10.45am – AGM and presentations from guest speakers: Mr Graeme Head, the inaugural Commissioner of the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission, and Ms Eva Sifis, who will share her remarkable story about her artistic career and establishing her business, By Accident, following her brain injury.
- 12.15pm – Lunch and live music. The Sisters of Invention, Australia’s first all-female pop group with disability, perform.
- 1.00pm – Yooralla’s 2019 Excellence Awards
- 3.00pm – Event concludes.
For more information about how to get to the event, https://www.yooralla.com.au/news-and-media/news-items/how-to-get-to-yoorallas-annual-general-meeting-and-big-day-out-2019