Provide your feedback on the new NDIS website
DATE: 7 January 2019
The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) have launched a test version of their new website and are encouraging the community to provide feedback.
The new website aims to improve the NDIS online experience and will be trialled until 22 January 2019 to allow time for community feedback on the design, structure, accessibility and layout of the new site.
The trial website features:
- a simplified structure aligned to the new participant pathway
- a new and adaptable design making is easier to access the site on mobile devices
- improved search functionality, making it easier to find local information including partner and NDIA office locations and rollout details
- new inbuilt accessibility features to ensure everyone can engage with the NDIS, and
- clearer layout of information to explain key NDIS information and processes.
The NDIA will then use the feedback to improve the test site before it replaces the current NDIS website, to ensure it meets the needs of participants, carers and providers.