Register your interest – Yooralla Community Partnership Advisory Committee (YCPAC)
DATE: 18 March 2021
We are seeking interest from the Yooralla community for membership of the Yooralla Community Partnership Advisory Committee (YCPAC).
YCPAC brings the voices and perspectives of customers to support Yooralla in the provision of support services that respond to the differing needs of our community. The YCPAC is a formal mechanism to enable the participation of people with disabilities, parents and carers who currently access Yooralla services.
It is important that membership of the YCPAC reflects our diverse community. Customers, parents and carers from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, as well as LGBTIQA+ communities, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Reporting to the Yooralla Board, YCPAC provides an opportunity for constructive dialogue with Yooralla customers and family representatives on current matters and when co-designing and implementing change. The input of the YCPAC members strengthens decision making at Yooralla and provides valuable reviews of core business processes and strategy.
If you (or someone you know) are committed to the provision of quality, safe and accessible support services and have an interest in working with Yooralla as part of an advisory committee please consider putting forward an application. Meetings can be attended either in person at 595 Collins Street or via Zoom.
The closing date for all applications is Wednesday 31 March 2021.
For more information or to register interest, please contact:
Ms Elaine Krassas
Executive Director Community Services and Convenor, YCPAC
Phone: 03 9666 4527
Items discussed at meetings in 2019/2020 included:
- Safeguarding Customers Post-Incident Policy
- Disability Royal Commission
- Providing Internet Services in Residential Settings
- Financial sustainability under NDIS – Plan and Self-Managed Customers
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission - NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- Occupational Violence Policy & Posters
- Restorative Justice
- Supported Employment Funding Changes
- Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP) from NDIA
- Customer Wristbands and Lanyards for Excursions
- Staff Excellence Awards – YCPAC judging panel representatives
- Melbourne University Carers App Project
- Facilitated Discussion – Covid-19 – in the context of a new strategic plan
- SDA Residency Agreements and Accommodation Charges
- Limited Resumption of Community Hub Services – Covid-19
- New NDIS Price Guide changes from 1st July 2020
- Customer Satisfaction Survey 2020
- SAI Global Audit of Yooralla under new NDIS standards
- Customer Portal development at Yooralla
- Staff Culture and Engagement Survey 2020
- Advanced Care Directive – Committee Discussion
- Disability Support for Older Australians Program (DSOA)