Yooralla at the Source Kids Disability Expo
DATE: 28 April 2021
Yooralla will be showcasing our broad range of services at the Source Kids Disability Expo on Saturday 1 – Sunday 2 May 2021.
The event will be held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) and will feature:
- Over 120 disability product and service providers under one roof for two days in a COVID safe environment
- A live Info-Pod with an incredible line up of speakers
- A performance zone to entertain young and old
- A sensory zone to relax and chill in a sensory friendly space
- Two game zones with giant games, activities and FUN to entertain the young ones, while parents can take a break and recharge!
- And lots more….
Team members from Yooralla Connect, Community Inclusion and the Wizzybug team will all be on hand over the two days, answering questions and providing information about our services and the support we can offer people with disability during their NDIS journey.
The expo is free to attend, however tickets are required for all attendees to ensure compliance with COVID-19 contact tracing requirements.
When: Saturday 1 May 2021 – 10am to 5pm and Sunday 2 May 2021 – 10am to 4pm
Where: Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
Cost: Free to attend, tickets essential