You’re invited to a Zoom celebration of Yooralla’s LGBTIQA+ project, with special keynote speakers
DATE: 3 December 2020
Industry leaders will present at Yooralla’s celebratory webinar to mark the conclusion of Yooralla’s LGBTIQA+ project.
- Dr Jeffrey Chan – the national senior practitioner in the newly established NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission in Australia.
- Dr Ruth McNair – has been a driving force behind the improvement of lesbian and bisexual women's health and wellbeing in Australia. She was inducted by the Vic Government the Victorian Honour Roll of Women in 2017 for her work and was appointed a Member of the Order of Australia (AM) in the 2019 Queen's Birthday Honours in recognition of her “significant service to medicine, and as an advocate for the LGBTIQ community”.
- Yooralla’s own Customer Rights and Empowerment Practitioner Jeanette Lee will be speaking about the significance of International Day of Disability.
- Nathan Despott - Project partner from Inclusion Melbourne who has successfully campaigned against conversion therapy.
The LGBTIQA+ program ‘My Identity, My Choice’ project is concluding after 12 successful months.
More than 150 of Yooralla’s customers and employees have participated in the LGBTIQA+ project, which aimed to empower customers seeking to explore and express their identities.
Join the celebrations via the details below:
Date: Thursday 3 December 2020
Location: via Zoom https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84501946552?pwd=OUN5WDVXQlBSK1FPM2NqNVRjTmVudz09
- Meeting ID: 845 0194 6552
- Passcode: 414053
The formal webinar will be followed by an online celebration recognising International Day of People with A Disability.
If you have any questions regarding the webinar, please contact Olympia Tzanoudakis on 03 9916 5821 or email@example.com