Economic benefits of the NDIS
DATE: 30 July 2015
This infographic shows how the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will benefit the economy, by reducing the long-term costs of tax-paid disability services.
- The NDIS will not just improve the lives of people with disability and their families - it will also have a significant positive impact on the Australia economy.
- By 2050, the NDIS will benefit the economy by at least an additional $32 billion each year.
- more people with disability employed
- more family members employed
- reduced pension / welfare costs
- fewer ‘blocked’ hospital beds.
Yooralla's Communications Team
Phone: 03 9666 4500