NDIS quarter four 2014 report
DATE: 9 April 2015
This infographic provides an update of participation and funding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) within the trial sites as of December 2015.
- There were 11 029 active participants in Australian trial sites as of December 2014.
- There were 3710 active participants in the Barwon trial site as of December 2014.
- Of active participants 59 percent are male and 41 percent are female.
- Social participation is the leading funding category with 2825 participants receiving funding.
- 109 days is the average time between access request and receiving NDIS funded services in the Barwon region.
'Disability' is used to mean the broad ABS definition of disability, and includes persons over 65. See the ABS website for details.
Yooralla statistics based on National Disability Insurance Agency data.
Yooralla's Communications Team
Phone: 03 9666 4500