We welcome all types of feedback about your experiences with Yooralla.

Feedback may include:

  • Compliments: These are things that you think we’re doing well or may be recognition of a person you work with. By telling us what you like, we can aim to continue to do these things and provide feedback to staff.
  • Suggestions: Your ideas on how we can improve things or do things better can help us to improve our services and ensure they meet your needs and wants.
  • Complaints: We want to know when you’re not happy about an experience you’ve had with Yooralla. A complaint can be about a person, a service or something you have experienced. We will respond to any complaints received within three working days.

How can I provide feedback to Yooralla?

In person

  • Speak to your Yooralla site manager, service delivery officer or support worker.
  • Call the Customer Relations Team 03 9666 4500.

By phone




  • Complete the Your Yooralla experience feedback form. Hard copies are available at all Yooralla sites or you can download a copy.
  • Complete an easy English feedback form. Hard copies are available at all Yooralla sites or you can download a copy.
  • Fill out the ‘contact me’ slip, available at all Yooralla sites, and return to Yooralla in the reply paid envelope provided.

Other agencies that can help if you have a complaint

If you are not happy with our response you can escalate your complaint to an external agency.

  • Disability Services Commissioner (DSC): The DSC is an independent body that can assist in resolving complaints about Victorian disability service providers.  You can visit their website or phone 1800 677 342
  • Department of Education and Early Childhood Development: The department offers learning and development support, services and resources for all Victorians, from birth through to adulthood. You can visit their website or phone 03 9637 2000.
  • The Complaints Resolution and Referral Service (CRRS): A complaints resolution service for people using Australian Government-funded disability employment and advocacy services. You can visit their website or phone 1800 880 052.
  • Office of the Public Advocate: The (OPA) promotes the rights, interests and dignity of people with disability (specifically intellectual impairment, mental illness, brain injury, physical disability or dementia) living in Victoria. You can visit their website or phone 1300 309 337.
  • Victorian Ombudsman: The Ombudsman investigates complaints about the administrative actions and decisions taken by government departments and agencies and about the conduct or behaviour of their staff.  You can visit their website or phone (03) 9613 6222
  • Health Complaints Commissioner: The  HCC resolves complaints about healthcare and the handling of health information in Victoria. You can visit their website or phone 1300 582 113


Your Yooralla Experience forms


Download: Your Yooralla Experience (PDF, 113kb) 117kb Your-Yooralla-Experience-PDF,-113kb.pdf


Download: Your Yooralla experience_Accessible (Word, 56kb) 54kb Your-Yooralla-experience_Accessible-Word,-56kb.docx

External agencies

Easy English

Easy English Icon

You can ask for an Easy English factsheet.

Computer - Easy English

Click on Easy English Summary.

Stay informed on the NDIS!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Personal Details

Sign up to receive stories and updates