This large five-bedroom brick home offers a large open plan living and dining area, generous kitchen and grassed backyard.
About the home
There is currently one bedroom available in this home.
- Large five-bedroom, east-facing home with plenty of natural light.
- Wheelchair accessible with a ramp at both entrances.
- Two shared bathrooms with ceiling hoists.
- Open-plan living and dining room with a large TV.
- Generous sized kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and large fridge.
- Separate sensory or break-out room.
- Separate shared laundry with washing machine. Tumble dryer is in the garage.
- Central heating and evaporative cooling throughout the home, for year round comfort.
- Large, grassy backyard.
- The SDA design category for this home is: Improved Liveability.
- The SDA provider is Homes Victoria.
- Built in wardrobes.
- TV points.
Two men and two women, aged between 30-65, currently live in the home. Some residents participate in the community with support and others enjoy a quiet home environment. Experienced staff currently provide an overnight sleepover model of support.
You must be 18+ years old and also have approved SDA funding in your NDIS plan to be eligible for this home. The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities. The applicant or their representative will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
Location and proximity to amenities
- Located on a quiet residential street
- Public transport and shops only a short walk away
- Woodgrove Shopping Centre is three kilometres away.