Mordialloc Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This brick veneer villa is a great opportunity to share with one other male. The home is located close to a number of community shopping centres, parks and the beach.
About the home
There is currently one bedroom available in one of the units.
- Two-bedroom villa, set back from the street in a quiet block.
- Bedroom with built-in-robes and TV bracket.
- A bright, comfortable living room to relax or entertain family and friends.
- Adjoining kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space.
- Euro-style laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- A quiet outdoor courtyard area to unwind in.
- This unit is fitted with heating and cooling for comfort all year round.
- The SDA provider is Homes Victoria.
While there is a stepless entry to the home, the unit is not wheelchair accessible.
For convenience, the home has both onsite parking and side street parking. Public transport including taxis and buses are close by.
This unit is best suited for both females and males of all ages, who are mobile and independent. The current resident is a middle-aged male. Residents of the other units are male, aged between 29-65 years of age. They are highly active and enjoy community activities and home life.You must be 18+ years old and also have approved SDA funding in your NDIS plan to be eligible for this vacancy. The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities. The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
Location and proximity to amenities
- Two-minutes walk to local café and small shopping strip
- Two-minutes drive, or 25-minutes walk, from Thrift Park Shopping Centre
- 10-minutes drive to Southland Shopping Centre
- Close to a number of parks and Mordialloc beach
- Residents can choose to get involved with community activities and outings.