Yooralla provides inclusion supports to educational and care services, enabling them to include children with additional needs in everyday settings.
- long day care services
- outside school hours care, including vacation care
- family day care services
- occasional care services
- mobile services, and
- Budget Based Funded (BBF) program services.
Yooralla delivers the Inclusion Support Program as a part of the Victorian Inclusion Agency, led by Community Child Care and delivered in partnership with KU Children’s Services. The Inclusion Support Programme is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education and Training
As a part of the partnership, Yooralla provides:
- support from state-wide inclusion agencies (across three regions)
- tailored inclusion advice to assist education and care services to build and embed inclusive practice in their delivery of programs
- assistance to access funding to support more challenging inclusion barriers
- specialist equipment to facilitate and support inclusion
To be eligible for inclusion support, children with additional needs may include:
- children with disability or undergoing assessment
- children from an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background
- children from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- children from refugee or humanitarian backgrounds
- children with serious medical conditions
- children presenting with language and speech delays
- children presenting with disruptive behaviour.
Specialist Equipment Library
Yooralla’s Specialist Equipment Library (SEL) loans equipment to Victorian early childhood education and child care services, to enable greater inclusion for children with high physical support needs.
Find out more about Yooralla’s Specialist Equipment Library.
To find out more about how we can support you or for a free NDIS consultation, contact us today.