What sets us apart
Yooralla’s disability support workers have new Enterprise Bargaining Agreement (EBA) conditions that are the best in the sector, including:
- highest parental leave in sector
- first disability provider with pregnancy loss leave
- paid pandemic leave
- higher pay (with no extra duties) if you have a Cert IV in disability
- ability to swap official public holidays to days that are more personally significant to you, and
- domestic and family violence leave.
Grow your career with Yooralla
Need more reasons to work in Disability support for Yooralla?
if you're looking for great work./life balance and a rewarding career supporting people with disability to live the lives they choose, then this is the job for you.
You'll have the opportunity to make a positive difference, supporting people at home and in the community to achieve their goals.
4 reasons to join our disability support team
- Make meaningful connections and contribute to your local community. Enjoy rewarding (and at times fun), work where you can give back to the community and support people with disability to achieve their life goal, and maybe to even achieve something they may not otherwise have done without your support.
- The ultimate work/life balance - you'll have flexibility with when and where you work, to fit in abround your family, study and other commitments. You can choose to take on day, night or weekend shifts.
- You'll have the support of other like-minded teammates at a large, established organisation and you'll be a part of something bigger, as we work together supporting our clients to acheive. We will provide you with the support your need including training on safety quality and compliance, because these are important to us, and they will need to be important to you too. Our training and development will provide you with opportunities to develop your career, including support to undertake professional qualifications.
- A competitive salary. You can pick up additional shifts when they suit you! Generous salary packaging benefits increase your take-home pay and reduce your taxable income.