What we provide
Reducing barriers and complexity in your support environment, to help you make the most of the NDIS.
Yooralla’s Specialist Support Coordination service supports people with disability with exceptionally complex support needs and aims to reduce any barriers or challenges to achieving their NDIS goals and accessing supports.
Our qualified, experienced team can help you to navigate through the different stages of your NDIS journey.
How we can help
We will work closely with you and your support network to support you to achieve your NDIS goals. We will:
- support you to build capacity and resilience
- develop an outcome-focused complex support plan tailored to your needs
- connect you with a strong support team and specialist services (NDIS funded and mainstream)
- resolve or prepare for potential crisis situations.
- work with your support team and seek specialist advice to manage any risks in your situation
- help you explore advocacy services if this is something you require, and
- monitor your progress towards your NDIS goals and the performance of the support services you use.
About our team
- Staff with extensive experience and training in disability, from a range of backgrounds including allied health, psychology and social work
- Skilled in working with people with a wide range of disabilities and complex support needs
- Responsible, respectful and excellent communicators
- We understand the local communities we service
- Passionate about empowering people with disability to live the lives they choose
- Specially trained to work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds