Yooralla strongly believes that the right to privacy of people who use our services must be respected and we embrace the Australian Privacy Principles, the Information Privacy Principles, the Health Privacy Principles and the Commonwealth and Victorian information privacy laws.
The policy is available for download below.
Our policy tells you
- What guides us when we collect personal information
- What we must do before we can use or disclose personal information
- The choices you have about giving us personal information
- rights you have to access and correct personal information
- rights you have to complain about our handling of your personal information.
To access your personal information or to discuss a privacy issue, please contact Yooralla's Privacy Officer:
Yooralla's Privacy Officer
PO Box 238
Collins Street West VIC 8007
Phone: 03 9666 4500