As an Occupational Therapist (OT) with Yooralla, you will use evidence-based practice to support children, adults or across the lifespan (dependent on the role) to achieve their goals as part of their NDIS plan.
You will have the opportunity to work as part of a transdisciplinary/multidisciplinary team and best utilise your expertise in occupational therapy to provide quality support to deliver positive outcomes.
An allied health role with Yooralla will suit an OT who thrives in a person-centred and dynamic environment.
Ready to apply?
We have a range of allied health roles that may be what you’re looking for. Find a role where you can use evidence-based Occupational Therapy practice to support children and adults with disability to achieve their goals.
What you will receive
- A competitive and attractive salary with salary packaging (tax) benefits
- Working in an experienced, collaborative and supportive multidisciplinary team of Allied Health professionals
- Ongoing professional development and communities of practice
- Administration and logistical support, so you can focus on your clinical work
- Opportunities to get involved in research and development with leading Universities
- Diversity of caseload and working in a person-centred practice model
- Flexible, permanent roles where you can choose to be full-time or part-time.
What we're looking for
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in Occupational Therapist roles either in private practice, healthcare or organisational setting
- Interest, or experience, in working with people with disability
- Proven experience in working with children, adults or across the lifespan (dependent on the role) and an ability to work with others
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated clinical capability and analytical skills
- A team player, with experience with working in a transdisciplinary or multi-disciplinary team
- Awareness of inclusive practices to support children and adults in everyday settings
- Excellent time management skills
- A qualification in: Bachelor of Allied Health in Occupational Therapy or a Masters Allied Health, Occupational Therapy
- Registered with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA).
Working with Us
If you want a rewarding role empowering people with disability to live the lives they choose, we’d love to welcome you to our team! Join Yooralla and you’ll work as part of a positive and passionate team, in an organisation that has over 100 years’ experience supporting Victorians with disability of all ages and needs, in their home and in the community. As one of Victoria’s oldest and largest for purpose disability services providers, Yooralla can provide you with a unique career path where your strengths, enthusiasm and skills are well-rewarded.
Apply now for a rewarding career in Occupational Therapy
Looking for a great work/life balance, diversity of caseload and a rewarding career? Our Allied Health Team may be the fit for you.