What we provide
Strengthening your ability to coordinate and implement your NDIS supports and participate in the community.
Yooralla provides Support Coordination to help people with disability and their family or support network to navigate through the different stages of their National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) journey and achieve their NDIS goals
Our qualified, experienced Support Coordination team can support you to understand and implement your NDIS plan and aims to build your capacity to undertake tasks associated with the management of your own supports.
Types of Support Coordination at Yooralla
- Support Coordination
Support to build your capacity to navigate the complexity of services and supports you need from a range of providers.
- Specialist Support Coordination
Specialist Support Coordination where you have a more complex situation.
How we can help
We will work closely with you and your support network to support you to achieve your NDIS goals. We will:
- identify the services and service providers that best meet your individual needs and allow you to achieve value for money and exercise your choice and control
- connect you with a strong support team and coordinate service providers and supports (including mainstream, informal, community and funded supports); or build your capacity to coordinate your own supports
- obtain quotes for services and set up Service Agreements with providers
- source suitable accommodation and respite options
- link you into a job, or other community activities
- coordinate assessments, reports, and health and medical specialists
- respond to a crisis; or identify solutions for managing risky situations, such as ageing carers
- plan and explore options for times of key life transitions, such as leaving school or moving home
- help you explore advocacy services, if this is something you require
- monitor your progress towards your NDIS goals and the performance of the support services you use
- request a plan review if your plan does not meet your needs, and
- review your goals prior to your NDIS plan review.
About our team
Our Support Coordination team is comprised of people with extensive disability services training and experience. We know the NDIS and have been providing Support Coordination since the beginning of the NDIS.
Our Support Coordinators are responsive, respectful, excellent communicators, and are skilled in working with people with a wide range of disabilities and complex support needs including physical, intellectual, psychosocial, or sensory impairments.
We are passionate about empowering people with disability to live the lives they choose.