What you need to know
When you receive your NDIS plan, you will be given a date for your plan reassessment – usually 12 months from the start date of your NDIS plan.
The NDIS will get in contact with you before the end date of your current plan and schedule a plan reassessment meeting.
During this meeting, you can discuss what has and hasn’t worked so well for you over the last 12 months and what your needs and goals are for the next year.
Although this meeting won’t be as detailed as your first NDIS planning meeting, it is a good idea to ask yourself:
- How am I progressing with my current goals?
- What are my goals for the next 12 months?
- Have my current funded and non-funded (informal, mainstream and community) supports been suitable?
- Have there been any changes in my life?
- What equipment and consumables do I have?
- What do I need for the next 12 months?
This will ensure that your next NDIS plan meets all of your needs for the next 12 months.