What is the Yooralla Partnership Advisory Committee (YCPAC)
Yooralla’s Community Partnership Advisory Committee (YCPAC) brings the voices and perspective of people with lived experience of disability, to support the design and delivery of Yooralla’s services – to ensure they reflect the diverse needs and wants of our community.
YCPAC members review and provide guidance to Yooralla’s Board on various strategic and operational matters. This includes providing feedback and advice on relevant decisions that are brought to YCPAC members before Yooralla Board meetings.
YCPAC members include clients, family representatives, carers and other members of the Victorian disability community. Members are appointed for a two-year term. In addition, two members of Yooralla’s Board attend the meetings, along with Yooralla’s Chief Executive Officer and a member of the Executive.
Reporting to the Yooralla Board, YCPAC provides an opportunity for engagement with people with lived experience with disability when undertaking change. The input of the YCPAC strengthens decision making at Yooralla and provides valuable reviews of core business strategy and processes.
YCPAC meets five times a year.
YCPAC items discussed in 2022/2023 include:
Items discussed at recent YCPAC meetings include:
- Wages for Supported Employees
- Yooralla support for the Voice Referendum
- SIL Review and Recommendations
- Redress Scheme
- Customised Employment
- Matched Giving Day
- Informed Decision Making (Supported Decision Making)
- Yooralla’s Leadership Development Program
- Review of Complaints processes
- Client Experience Survey
- (Client) Outcome Measurement and Goal Attainment
- Building a Lived Experience Advisory team
- Co-design and Co-design framework
- Client Charter of Rights and Responsibilities
- Client Choice Awards.
How to apply
For more information, please contact:
Matt Warren - Chief Experience Officer and Convenor, YCPAC
Phone: 03 9666 4500
Register your interest
We are seeking interest from the Yooralla and Victorian disability community for membership of the Yooralla Community Partnership Advisory Committee (YCPAC).
If you (or someone you know) are committed to the provision of quality, safe and accessible support services and have an interest in working with Yooralla as part of an advisory committee please consider applying. Meetings can be attended either in person at 595 Collins Street or online.
We are seeking expressions of interest to join YCPAC from:
- Yooralla clients and/or their family members – three vacancies
- Members of Victorian disability community (i.e. who are not Yooralla clients or family members) – two vacancies.