At Yooralla, we are recruiting for Registered Nurses (RN’s) to join our state-wide Ventilator Accommodation Support Service (VASS) in Melbourne’s north.
This unique service was purpose built for people who are dependent on mechanical ventilators and require high-level 24-hour support. It is the only one of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere.
If you have experience in respiratory or ventilator management, intensive care or advanced acute care and are keen to get ‘off the ward’ then read on.
At Yooralla, our RN’s bring a holistic approach to their job where they support a customer’s physical and medical supports, while they live in a home-like environment.
VASS is a unique environment where customers are supported by both RN’s and a dedicated team of trained disability support workers. Working together, your expert clinical skills are highly valued and contribute to the customer’s quality of life and achieving their goals. At VASS, we’re about complete care…not a task list.
So why join Yooralla as an RN?
- Enhance your medical skills, in a home-based person-centered environment
- Know that you’re making a meaningful difference to the lives of people living with disability and chronic illness.
- Not meeting new patients every shift, every day, instead you will be supporting the same people with high and complex needs.
- Increase your professional network with the state-wide service providers and key stakeholders in the area of respiratory and ventilation. Keep your skills up to date with intensive ventilator and respiratory training through Yooralla’s onsite educator.
- Know that the role provides autonomy and leadership, giving you experience for career advancement.
- Share and build your knowledge with a dedicated team of registered nurses and disability support workers.
- Join an organisation that has been supporting people with disability to live the life they choose for 100 years.
Working with Yooralla
If you want a rewarding role empowering people with disability we’d love to welcome you to our team! Join Yooralla and you’ll work as part of a positive and passionate team, in an organisation that has more than 100 years’ history. Yooralla supports Victorians with disability of all ages and needs, in their home and in the community. As one of Victoria’s oldest and largest not-for-profit disability services providers, Yooralla can provide you with a unique career path where your strengths, enthusiasm and skills are well-rewarded.
If you are interested in applying for any of the positions listed, please click on the relevant position and click on apply now. If you have queries in relation to the position please call the contact person listed on the advertisement.
Applications can also be forwarded to: