Yooralla is now taking new referrals for adult occupational therapy services in Melbourne’s West.
Get in touch with us today if you need an Occupational Therapist (OT) for yourself or a person you care for; or if you want to refer a participant who is funded for OT in their NDIS plan.
Yooralla’s experienced OT’s support people with disability of all ages, stages and needs to meet their individual goals and enhance their quality of life by:
- enhancing movement and mobility and access to local communities
- advising on basic modification of living environments and assistive technology (aids and equipment)
- providing equipment assessment, customisation and modification for seating, pressure care and to support activities at work and home
- enabling people to engage in everyday activities, and to develop social skills and daily living skills, and
- assessing sensory processing patterns and advise on how the sensory environment can be modified.
Our OTs specialise in working with people with complex needs, particularly in relation to seating and pressure care. We can provide comprehensive assessments and individual interventions to assist people to develop particular skills.