Yooralla is now taking new referrals for adult and children’s physiotherapy services in Melbourne’s north.
Get in touch with us today if you need a Physiotherapist for yourself or a person you care for; or if you want to refer a participant who is funded for physiotherapy in their NDIS plan.
Yooralla’s experienced physiotherapists support people with disability of all ages, stages and needs to meet their individual goals and enhance their quality of life by:
- providing age and developmentally appropriate assessments and interventions to enhance posture and functional mobility
- developing and implementing therapeutic exercise programs including at the local community gym and pool to enhance physical health and wellbeing
- providing assessment, prescription and implementation of assistive technology to support positioning and functional mobility at home and in the community
- providing support and advice for safe manual handling including the prescription of assistive technology, development of manual handling profiles and provision of training for support people where relevant
- management of falls prevention; and
- supporting access to education/employment, sport, leisure and recreation opportunities in the community to increase social participation as well as enhance physical health and wellbeing.
Our Physiotherapists specialise in working with people with complex needs. We can provide comprehensive assessments and individual interventions to assist people to achieve their NDIS goals.
Want to learn more about our passionate team of Physiotherapists?
Read more about Christina, a Yooralla customer who walked for the first time in 30 years with the support of a Yooralla Physiotherapist.