Melbourne Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
These brand new apartments in the heart of Melbourne's CBD have everything you need! Ample storage, high quality finishes, and an outdoor balcony to enjoy the view. Support from Yooralla is only moments away, whenever you need it. This site provides an overnight Concierge support model, based on individual needs.
About the apartment
A range of high-quality, brand new one-bedroom apartments are currently available. They offer the unique opportunity for people with disability to live independently, with support from Yooralla only moments away. Located directly opposite the Queen Victoria Market, with parks, libraries, shopping centres and public transport right on your doorstep.
- Fully accessible, including automated entry to your apartment
- Open-plan, kitchen and meals area
- Living room with direct access to a balcony so you can entertain and enjoy the beautiful city views
- High-quality, stainless-steel appliances including induction cooktop and electric oven
- Ample cupboards and storage spaces
- European laundries
- Heating/cooling and triple glazed windows for year round comfort
- The bedrooms feature large built-in robes and floor to ceiling windows
- H-Track ceiling hoists can be installed where required
- The apartments are located in a mixed-use development which includes boutique shops, community spaces and a library coming soon
- The SDA design categories for these apartments are: High Physical Support or Fully Accessible
- The SDA provider is Housing Choices Australia.
All genders and ages are welcome to apply.
You must be 18+ years old and also have approved SDA funding in your NDIS plan to be eligible for this vacancy. The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities. The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
Location and proximity to amenities
- The apartments are located right in the heart of Melbourne's CBD, next to Queen Victoria Market.
- Nearby parks, libraries, fresh food market, restaurants, great coffee and delicacies are on your doorstep
- Close to public transport options
- Car parking is available next door at a public car-parking complex.