Sale Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This spacious, fully-accessible home has plenty of natural light, plus two living areas, dining room, laundry and bathrooms. There is an undercover BBQ seating area and a small back and side yard to relax in. The V-Line train station, local swimming pool, gym, library and a park are all nearby.
About the home
There is currently one bedroom available in this spacious home.
- Five-bedroom home with plenty of natural light.
- Single level, accessible home with wide hallways and doorways.
- Two bright living areas with TVs and adjoining dining rooms.
- Large, well equipped kitchen.
- Two shared bathrooms, plus an additional toilet room. One bathroom has a bath.
- Two laundries with washing machines and dryers. The laundries may not be fully accessible.
- Gas central health and evaporative cooling for year round comfort.
- Outdoor BBQ area - perfect for entertaining.
- The SDA provider is Homes Victoria.
- Light and bright.
- Above average in size.
- Built-in wardrobes.
The current residents are two males and two females aged between 27 to 55 years of age. They enjoy a balance of community activities and home life, either one-to-one or in a group. The home would welcome either a male or female in a similar age bracket, looking to increase independence in the home and the community.
Our experienced support team provide an overnight sleepover model of support.
You must be 18+ years old and also have approved SDA funding in your NDIS plan to be eligible for this home. The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities. The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
Location and proximity to amenities
- Less than five-minutes drive to local shops and amenities
- Five-minutes walk to Sale V-line train station
- Close to local swimming pool and gym, library and a number of parks and sporting reserves
- Off-street, undercover parking is available.