Dandenong Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) apartments
These large modern apartments are the ultimate in luxury! With cutting edge design, polished concrete floors, high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows. This site provides an over night Concierge support model, based on individual needs.
About the home
Only one two-bedroom apartment is still available. Enjoy your own space, with support when you need it.
- Open-plan living space with high ceilings, polished concrete floors and floor-to-ceiling windows to let in plenty of natural light
- A galley-style kitchen, featuring timber cabinetry and white tiled splashback
- Individual split systems for heating and cooling create the perfect temperature control for all seasons
- Private, accessible balcony
- Each bedroom has built-in wardrobes and plenty of storage space
- The apartments are wheelchair accessible with step-less entry. Each apartment has H Track ceiling hoist availability.
- The SDA design category is: Improved Liveability
- The SDA housing provider is Housing Choices Australia.
All ages and genders are welcome to apply. This site provides an overnight Concierge support model, based on individual needs.
You must be 18+ years old and also have approved SDA funding in your NDIS plan to be eligible for this vacancy. The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities. The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
Location and proximity to amenities
- Perfectly located just several blocks from Dandenong Village
- Less than 10-minutes walk to local supermarket and Dandenong Market
- 10-minutes walk to Dandenong train station and local buses on your door step
- Easy walking distance to John Hemmings Memorial Park
- 5-minutes drive to Dandenong Hospital
- On-street car parking is available.