Mooroopna Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This classic homestead is located close to the heart of Mooroopna shopping precinct along with community amenities, and a 10 minute drive from Shepparton.
About the home
There is currently one available bedroom in this home.
- Fully accessible five bedroom home with plenty of natural light.
- Two living spaces with TVs and DVD players. One of the living areas opens to the large dining room and into the kitchen.
- Two shared bathrooms.
- Separate laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- Split system heating and cooling throughout the home.
- Large garden including BBQ and outdoor setting with shade sail.
- SDA property owner: Homes Victoria.
- Wardrobes with hanging space and shelving
- Split system heating and cooling.
Currently men and women reside at the accommodation aged between 30 and 65 years old. They enjoy independent activities within the community. This home is most suitable for people with no behaviours of concern.
Staff are available on site to support residents at any time and includes a sleep over model of support.
You must be 18+ years old and also have approved SDA funding in your NDIS plan to be eligible for this vacancy. The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities. The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
“Everyone is nice and happy in my home. I learn new things here and I like to help” – Emma, current resident
Location and proximity to amenities
- One kilometre to Mooroopna shops, supermarket, cafés and allied health services
- Oval, reserve and tennis club right on your doorstep
- Close to local football ground and swimming pools (indoor and outdoors)
- Less than five minutes drive to Goulburn River and walking tracks
- 10 minutes drive to Shepparton
- There is one off-street car park at the home and plenty of on-street parking available.