Noble Park Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
This spacious home features four bedrooms, each with an ensuite. There is a large living space and undercover BBQ area for residents to enjoy when they’re not out and about in the community.
About the home
There is currently one bedroom available for the newest resident of this home!
- Wheelchair accessible with flat surfaces and wide hallways.
- Large four-bedroom home.
- Five, accessible, shared bathrooms.
- Spacious kitchen with walk-in pantry, induction cooktop and grill facilities and adjoining dining room.
- Additional bedroom for sleepover support staff and a guest powder bathroom.
- Separate laundry with washing machine, dryer and ample bench space.
- Ducted heating and evaporate cooling throughout the home provide year round comfort.
- Large, grassy backyard with swing.
- Large undercover outdoor area with BBQ - perfect for entertaining.
- The SDA provider is Homes Victoria.
- Built-in wardrobe.
- Private ensuite bathroom.
There are three male residents living in the home, aged between 28 and 45 years. They have a range of interests and attend day programs or work five days a week. On weekends, they have 1:1 supports to get out into the community and participate in the activities they love.
There is a consistent, experience staffing team on-site, that know the residents well.
You must be 18+ years old and also have approved SDA funding in your NDIS plan to be eligible for this home. The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities. The applicant or their representative will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
Location and proximity to amenities
- Close to local amenities, including supermarket and local bakery
- Only a short drive to Springvale Library, Noble Park train station, Parkmore and Waverley Gardens Shopping centres
- The home currently has a vehicle for resident use, which is included in residential fees.