What you need to know
We welcome all types of feedback from our clients, their families and staff about their experiences with Yooralla.
Feedback may include:
- Compliments: These are things that you think we’re doing well or may be recognition of a person who has helped you. By telling us what you like, we can aim to continue to do these things and provide feedback to staff.
- Suggestions: Your ideas on how we can improve things or do things better can help us to improve our services and ensure they meet your needs and wants.
- Complaints: We want to know when you’re not happy about an experience you’ve had with Yooralla. A complaint can be about a person, a service or something you have experienced. We will respond to any complaints received within three working days.
Other ways we seek feedback
Yooralla also actively seeks feedback from clients through our Client Satisfaction Survey to gain their views on the quality of our service delivery. Our Client Satisfaction Survey is available for clients in hard copy, online and in Easy English. We undertake these surveys every 18 months.
Other ways to provide feedback
Contacting your Service Manager, Group Manager or your Key workerexpand_more
Yooralla Head office can put you in touch with your relevent Service Manager, Group Manager or your Key Worker
Yooralla Head Office
Level 14/ 595 Collins Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Yooralla is a participating organisation in the National Redress Scheme for people who have experienced institutional child sexual abuse. Joining the National Redress Scheme is an important step that we have taken to ensure that trauma-survivors have a range of options to access redress.
We have also created our own program which provides redress to clients who have experienced serious harm who fall outside of the scope of the National Redress Scheme.
Our focus and commitment will always be to prevent abuse from occurring. We will continue to work closely with clients, past and present, their families and support networks to understand the impact abuse has had on individuals and their families and how we can best support them.
Your Call is an independent external feedback provider. Your Call is a modern external whistleblowing hotline and online service giving your clients and staff an opportunity to speak up about dishonesty, fraud, unsafe environments, unethical and other inappropriate behaviour or misconduct.
www.yourcall.com.au an online portal available 24/7
Call 1300 788 712 - a phone line managed between from 7am to 12am, seven days per week
Provide your feedback in writing
- Complete the Your Yooralla experience feedback form. Hard copies are available at Yooralla service sites or you can download a copy from below.
- Complete an easy English feedback form. Hard copies are available at all Yooralla sites or you can download a copy below.
- Fill out the ‘contact me’ slip, available at all Yooralla sites, and return to Yooralla in the reply paid envelope provided.
Read more about our policies
Our feedback policies have been translated into languages other than English. You can download PDFs and Accessible Word versions of our factsheet in your language.
Translations for: Arabic, Dari, Greek, Hindi, Punjabi, Simplified Chinese and Vietnamese.
Other agencies that can assist you if you have a complaint
If you are not happy with our response you can escalate your complaint to an external agency.
Read more about the external agencies that can support you..
Submit your feedback online
We welcome all types of feedback about your experiences with Yooralla. This may include compliments, complaints and suggestions.